As a model, I have to keep my skin game looking on point, so today I’m sharing the 7 essential products and steps I use every day.
1. CLEANSE – PRIORI GENTLE FACIAL CLEANSER (£17.50) – Formulated free of fragrances and oils, it won’t cause irritation or breakouts.
2. TONE – KIEHL’S ULTRA FACIAL TONER (£15) – Ultra Facial toner is pH-balanced, alcohol free and effectively removes surface debris whilst hydrating and comforting your skin.
3. HYDRATE – SKIN CEUTICALS HYDRATING B5 (£59) – Enriched with vitamin B5, known to help with tissue repair, Hydrating B5 Gel replenishes nutrients your skin needs to feel smooth and appear younger. This moisture-enhancing gel contains hyaluronic acid, the body’s natural hydrator, to bind moisture to your skin.
4. EYES – NATURA BISSE – EYE CONTOUR CREAM (£48) – Refined Natural Elastin Amino Acids penetrate to skin to rebuild elasticity. Soothing avocado oil, soy proteins & wheat germ oil moisturise skin. Protects your skin against external aggressors & harmful UV rays.
5. MOISTURISE – SKIN CEUTICALS DAILY MOISTURE (£39.95) – This lightweight pore-minimising moisturiser for normal or oily skin hydrates, nourishes, and helps reduce the appearance of pore size with an exclusive combination of natural extracts.
6. PROTECT – CHANTECAILLE – ULTRA SUN PROTECTION SUNSCREEN SPF50 (£76) – Cherry blossom, lemon balm and white tea extracts deliver powerful anti-inflammatory properties, protecting DNA from internal (ROS) and external (UVA) oxidation.
7. LIPS – KEVYN AUCOIN – SENSUAL LIP BALM (£22) – Lip moisturising balm that doubles as a lip primer. Moisture is increased by 90% with continued use for a week.
and SNAP! Your skin game is tight, girl.
Let me know what products you love to use in the comments below!